1. Call to Order at 6:00 pm by Mayor Lisa Reisch
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call – Mayor Lisa Reisch- present; Mayor Pro-tem Tony Moreland- present; Trustees present- Pat Cole, Paul Romero, JC Watkins. Stacy Lovato is absent. Town Clerk Erika Watkins- present. No other employees present.
4. Agenda Approval – Cole motioned to approve agenda as is; Romero seconded; motion carried 5-0.
5. Town Hall Security – Moreland proposes the hire of Steven Kimler as a temporary Security Guard until cameras are installed or the election is over, which ever comes first. Moreland recommended an hourly wage and work 5 hours a day or as needed Monday thru Friday. Council spoke of following policy on hiring procedures before his start date. Watkins motioned to hire Steven Kimler for security; Cole seconded; motion carried 5-0.
6. Animal Planet Event – Lisa shared the details about a request for use of the old Fire Hall located next to the Pet Pantry. Dr. Jeff from the Animal Planet channel’s The Rocky Mountain Vet would like to neuter or spay 100 cats or dogs for free here in Ordway. Council spoke on a possible catch and release of the Farrell cats in town. It will be a 2-day event starting on April 27th. See Proposal. Romero motioned to authorize the use of the Old Fire Hall for filming of this Animal Planet event; Watkins seconded; motion carried 5-0.
7. Adjourn – meeting adjourned at 6:12 pm.